What do I do if my child is absent or going on holiday?

If your child is sick or going to be away please fill out the absence form on our website under "Contact Us", or alternatively phone the office before 9.00am.

If you are planning a holiday during school time, a letter to the prinicipal is required prior to your departure advising of the dates.

Please can you ensure your child/ren arrive at school on time.  Late arrivals are a big disruption to the class, but if your child is late for some reason they must collect a late pass from the office.

Unexplained absence will be marked as Truant and continual cases of absences will be followed up by the Truancy officer.

It is the parent / caregivers responsibility to advise us of an absent student as this in the interest of your child's safety.